Tuesday 6 May 2014

1st mechanical since starting this blog

(punctures don't count)

I've got an egg in my rear tyre which is annoying as I only bought it a few months ago. Moved the tyre around and reversed the tube but it's still eggy and it's definitely got worse during today's ride which means it's got a limited lifespan left before it goes pop and I get stranded.

New tyre time but that won't be in til Thursday and I'm going to chance it on a ride tomorrow (I tried to post a video here but failed. Will try again another time and with any luck the video will be more interesting than a tyre spinning round, although it might not be). Either way, it doesn't take a genius to look at this picture below and say that ain't right!


By the way, 4 months today and I'll have finished my first day's riding on LEJOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment