Friday 25 April 2014

200km Audax on Sunday. Can I do it?

200km, that's about 125 miles.

I did 115 in November and I was spent after that.

What's another 10 miles? 45 minutes on a bike maybe. Not so difficult when you put it like that.

There's rain forecast though, and I'm tired, and there's probably some more excuses if I go looking for them...

I think this one is more about the mental challenge than the physical (although the physical will definitely be tough - there's another excuse!).

If I do it, great, another tick, a good achievement and some significant calories burnt.

If I don't do it, then hopefully a shorter ride with ICC and still a target to reach for another day (defeatest mindset is already here) but I'll probably regret just getting out and doing it (Rule 5 and 6 of The Rules applies here).

This is a record of how I feel 36 hrs before. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment